Always Excited Never Stressed!

Sacramento Travel Blog

I am so exited to go on this trip. The days are going by so quickly. I am ready so ready for this. We are all so ready for this. My son and God son are counting down the days.

I hear allot of people say they get stressed out while planning or getting ready to travel. I used to get stressed out. I even used to get sick every time I was going to travel and while I was traveling. I stressed myself out so bad I couldn’t even sleep for days at a time. I don’t stress anymore. I always have and excited attitude about traveling. I am always looking forward to the planning and booking. The best part is I can actually enjoy myself while traveling now. I am a very social person. I meet new people every time I go anywhere. I will be sure to let everyone know about if they haven’t already heard about our community.

As of today we have 16 days until we leave on our trip. During these days I will be going to Milwaukee for a business meeting then coming home and getting things ready. Our snorkeling gear, making sure we have all our cloths washed. You know the drill. hahaha

We are pretty much set. We will be doing most of our work the week of our trip. Making sure we have everything we need and making sure our pets have everything they need. We are lucky to live on the same property as my mother and father in law and my brother and sister in law. We all have our own house but on the same property in very close proximity. They will be watching our animals for us, they always do.

This is just a little update on my travel planning for this years Cruise. I will keep posting in this blog as the days go by. It feels so good to post these blogs it feels like I am talking to thousands of people even if only a few of you read this. It feels great to share with a community who loves what I love. Well till the next post. Namaste Victor Junior

photo by: williamsworld