Deciding where to go for a good rate

Sacramento Travel Blog

We had it all up in the air of where we want to go and for a good price. We all pretty much agreed to go to the Caribbean again. We had only been to Progresso Mx and Cozumel Mx but We really wanted to go to Belize this time. We found the Carnival Dream but the rates were real high The carnival Valor has decent rates. We have to go during hot season because our son Andrew who is 16, gets out of school May 26th. All in all The Valor is our best option. We are also going to ask our friends if we can take our God Son he is 15. He and Andrew will have an amazing time together with the teen hang out.

I called our Carnival Personal Vacation Planner Joshua who works directly for Carnival and he got us a decent rate on a ocean view room. Our cabin is 2335 on the main deck. I can’t complain too much is a good rate. Total for all four of us we are paying $2776.04

I put out the deposit which is only $250 per person and made our reservation. The only thing I have to figure out now is if I am willing to travel on my airline stand by or purchase air fair. It is graduation season at that time but I will need some time to ponder the situation.

photo by: williamsworld