central america trip info

Santa Barbara Travel Blog

I'm looking for traveling companions!!!
If there is anyone out there with a similar plan, It would be nice if we can conjoin our plans and travel together. If I end up having an amazing experience, it would definitely be nice to share that same experience with others, that way it would be more memorable. Also, since I don't speak Spanish fluently (although I'm currently refreshing the language through Rosetta Stone) it would be nice if someone did.

Here are some places I'd like to visit:

Cenote Angelita Mexico - cave diving

-San Blas Islands
-playa hundida - sunken beach
Costa Rica
-Nicoya Peninsula
- Montezuma - g hiking south towards Mal Pais...about 4 miles away from town....found a great spot with a view and trees on the beach and camped out in a hammock....lots of great dry wood around that location too to make bonfires, amazing wildlife, VERY scenic, and away from town

A little info about me:

I'm graduating college with an Environmental Studies degree and have decided to embark on a journey in search of unique experiences with people and the natural environment, and also to discover and reflect myself, my future goals, and plans . I want to see and interact with the diverse array of biological life under the ocean as well on land. I am so stoked about this trip just because I've never traveled outside North America and India, so this is going to be one amazing trip!

Feel free to email me or reply back!