what did I do in Yardley, PA?
Yardley Travel Blog› entry 24 of 39 › view all entries
September 6th, 2010 – by: erinontour
- drank wine, ate cheese, and watched a movie.
- went to the local pool - twice - as the weather has been GORGEOUS.
- went to dinner in Philly at El Vez with some other camp friends - had some pretty good margaritas and lots of fun.
- found out that when Courntney said "want to walk into town and get Starbucks?" what she really meant was "want to go on a gruelling 1-hour power walk in the blazing sun, at the end of which you will barely be coherent enough to order something at Starbucks, let alone contemplate having to walk all the way home?" (okay, perhaps it wasn't that bad, and perhaps I haven't been able to do any exercise all summer, but we were all surprised at how tired we were at the end of it!)
- read The Summer We Read Gatsby by Danielle Ganek.
- read Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner.
- watched the boys run in a 10k race / 1 mile fun run - and both of them came home with trophies for coming first in their group!
- put my arts & crafts skills to work, helping out with a 7th grade project.
- ate some rather delicious pizza at De Lorenzo's.
- completely procrastinated on making any sort of plan about my life.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!