Disney Day 3: Magic Kingdom
Orlando Travel Blog› entry 14 of 39 › view all entries
Magic Kingdom is THE Disney theme park, so we saved the best for last (and so did everyone else‚Ä¶). Actually the parks weren't too crowded overall (apparently) - we made good use of the FastPass system where possible (rather than wait in line, you get a ticket to return at a particular time later and go through the fast lane), and probably the longest we waited in line was about half an hour.
- We did "Splash Mountain" without getting too splashed.
- We did "It's A Small World" without having the song in our head for the rest of the day.
- We spun around in teacups, flew on elephants and magic carpets, visited Neverland, saw Pirates, and more.
- We met & had our photo taken with THREE princesses - in honour of my niece Rebecca - Cinderella, Belle from Beauty & the Best, and Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
- We got absolutely soaked to the skin in a sudden downpour - luckily we were on our way out for our afternoon break, but it was a soggy drive back to the hotel!
- We ate turkey legs and Mickey Mouse icecreams for dinner.
- We finished off with fireworks and the SpectroMagic parade.
And that was Disney.