Dinasaur World

Plant City Travel Blog

When we reached my cousins house last night we had decided to look on roadside america to see if there anything intersting in the area we might be able to see while we were touring Florida and we found dinosaur world.  It was pretty hard to miss as there was a huge T-rex standing on the side of the highway indicating that we should exit and who has every argued with a T-rex and lived to tell about it?  We pulled off the highway and decided to see what dinosaur world had to offer, at first we were under the impression admisssion was only six dollars but when we got inside to purchase tickets we found out it was more like thirteen dollars so we ended up just doting aroundthe small giftshop for a bit before we left to get back on the road to go see the next ball park on the list.  My brother did end up buying a real fossilized dinosaur tooth from a really strange whale/shark looking dinosaur.  We may have missed out this time but we having a saying in Boston and it goes something like "there is always next year".
jamartin39 says:
HAha I definatly will
iramalama says:
Be sure to sneak some pictures from inside if you do. I'm curious!
jamartin39 says:
We stopped but never went into the park itself, just the giftshop. Maybee when Im down there again we will stop and actually go inside
RAWR