i had enough of you Vegas. bye!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Sunday. i woke up and decided to drive back home. 2 days in Vegas is enough for me. Off i go to say my buh-byes to my roomies. bye roomies. till next time! have fun at the Tao Pool Party.

as i drove towards back home LA as i have expected traffic was hell. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! leading to a road-raged crazy driver Virginia. "get outta of my way idiot". i spent almost 7 hours on the road back home. traffic congestions drives me insane. next time i must remind myself to fly to Vegas. 7 hours later i'm home. finally.

Till next time, wherever it may be...see you guys soon! good times. i had fun hanging out with you all. thank you's!! mucho gracias to sue for setting up the night club on saturday night w/ mel. =) mucho gracias daniel for not flaking haha and booking the hotel room at ze monte carlo. =) mucho gracias for everyone else who came (keith, robert, nathalie, jerome, nancy, eugene, josh, am i missing anybody else? i hope not!) and joined in on the fun. exceeded my expectations. yippee! =)
daniel_jetsetter says:
Whats that? Vegas part 2?
Posted on: Apr 27, 2010
acowboy says:
tell me Robert didn't go MIA... again...
Posted on: Apr 26, 2010
rvegas says:
What?? you had enough of me :(
Posted on: Apr 26, 2010