on the road again

Las Vegas Travel Blog

april 16th, 2010 Friday morning-

off i go to Las Vegas for a last minute unplanned TB meet-up. initially it was suppose to be my friend from MA and i who would meet up, then i decided to invite some more peeps that i met at the Honolulu meet-up and the numbers grew as word of mouth took its course. hahaha! i was asked what will we be doing on our first and second day in Vegas. my answer was "i don't know...we'll go and see". unplanned is the way to go and almost always is more fun!!

bright and early i was off to drive solo to Las Vegas in my lil' Prius that eventually saved me money from high gas prices. LA's 10 freeway here i come...damn construction at my nearest freeway entrance? bastard.
okay detour! finally a freeway! la la la la la....driving along.....singing in my car....entertained myself for hours. oh the 15 freeway, finally! la la la la. de dum de dum..de dum de dum...still driving...still singing in my car to Lenka, She & Him, Lilly Allen, Natalia Lafourcade...it was a girl power music day.

as i continued driving...i would get text messages from Sue and Daniel. they ask "where you at?". suddenly *growlllll* my stomach is growling asking me to feed her. okay fine. i texted a reply to them telling them i would stop for food. and so i stopped somewhere in Baker. what to eat? i don't care. so i stopped in the Taco Bell and sat there to eat for about 25 minutes. strangers staring at me. creepy vibes, so i quickly chow down my last hard shell taco and left.
back to my car, the temperature was about close to 90's. holy cow. i decided to get some gas just in case. la la la got gas but i noticed while driving the gas meter didn't go to FULL. hmm this happened before. Prius' technology is not what it's caught up to be. so i made a random stop out of no where in the dessert hoping the gas meter would read FULL. i turned off my car momentarily and put it in idle for 5 minutes. ok so weird old dude is staring at me in some weird dessert town so i turned i pushed the engine button on and YES it went to FULL gas. whew. i'm good. see no panic! back to my calm self i rolled down my window blasting Lilly Allen's songs singing along to her heavy Brit accent songs pretending i was British. haha.

blah blah blah okay i've arrived. finally! my booty was sore and my legs were getting a bit tired.
geez next time i should fly to Vegas instead...forgotten how painful the drive was. heh.

i'm in the city. i'm about an hour earlier than Sue and Daniel. "HA-HA!" so i go find Keith. Mr. Aloha_Keith. donde esta Keith? ring ring ring. where are you? i'm at my hotel room. oh okay i'll be there. hung out in his hotel room for awhile and then Daniel and Sue has made it. yippeee! we started off w/ some drinks and self-made some drinks in our room while chit chatting. =)

during the evening we head out to have dinner and met up with Mel. Hi Mel! my first time meeting Mel. she's got a great personality. so much energy and filled w/ smiles. =) after din din we went back to our hotel at the Monte Carlo to wait for Roberto and Nathalie. *waiting while drinking more alcohol*.
booze and more booze, whoa. finally they showed up. hello guys!!

later that evening we decided to go to a strip club. okay it was my idea. i've never been to one before so i figured why not. girl or guy? i don't give a rats ass. hahaha. we went to Olympic Gardens not too far from the strip. we took the taxi. $30 entrance, oh geez oh my. oh well. the lady strippers haha so funny. watching the mens reaction was priceless. cracked me up. the strippers at the stage violated me. hahaha. okay girl i've got boobies too so whatever, go grab a lesbians instead. ahahaha. about an hour at the stage area i got bored. hahahaha so we left and went dancing. ahehehehe. i love to shake that booty. i forgot the name of the place we went to....it's outdoors...uhh..hmm. anyways it was tons of fun. i drank too much that night and gotten so into the music! the beats, the atmosphere, the crowd...all was fun and at one point some of us danced w/ strangers. music is my drug.

somewhere in the wee hours i was done and went back to the hotel w/ Sue who walked with me. Nathalie walked with us for a bit but then we lost her, turned out she went to get some pizza. i wasn't sure where and what happened to our handsome boys though. hmmm.
lachicktravels says:
like you said because they were not "hot". round two? lol.
Posted on: Apr 28, 2010
daniel_jetsetter says:
You loved the strippers.. don't lie.. ;)
Posted on: Apr 27, 2010
somebody pls. photoshop the Starbu…
somebody pls. photoshop the Starb…
my dorky pose
my dorky pose
our sexy pose
our sexy pose
looking at her live videos of MUSE
looking at her live videos of MUSE
tortilla chips. muy delicioso.
tortilla chips. muy delicioso.
now she did too