The farthest east and north.

Stockton Springs Travel Blog

Further north and east we made our way to the furthest north eastern point of our trip.  Just outside of Stockton Springs, Maine we had a meetup scheduled with Jackie (jamartin39) and her younger brother Ricky (martinr19).  Now don’t get me wrong, but their home is way out in the middle of the woods.  It was a good thing we had Jackie on the phone the last couple of miles. Actually it is a very nice home and Jackie and her brother were very good hosts.  We had a nice visit for quite some time.

From there we flipped a coin to decide to go further north and east or turn and come back west.

jamartin39 says:
Lol Eastport and Perry are at least 3 hours from where I live, and you thought I lived in the woods haha
X_Drive says:
Oh, you have to tell me now, when I'm clear across the country, instead of the day we were there and could have taken it in and had something else to write about. Thanks, a whole bunch!! (hehe, I'm teasing) :D
jamartin39 says:
Haha If you ever come back, try going out to Eastport! Its the easternmost city in the US, and right down the road is Perry the 54th parralell. Its halfway between the north pole and equator or something like that lol.
Stockton Springs