Just another day to relax

Kent Travel Blog

We went ahead and stayed another day in Kent, so that we could take them out to a big breakfast and go shopping, well actually it was the girls that went shopping, and we could relax and chat and do some catching up.  Tim has just retired this year and is having a rather difficult time with it.  He has more time on his hands now and doesn’t feel comfortable relaxing.  I explained that as time goes by he will find hobbies, and ways to keep busy.  It really isn’t easy after working for thirty or forty years to suddenly get paid to sit at home and do nothing.

We took a short drive over to one of his son’s home and saw some of the wonderful homes for sale in their area.  If we ever decide to move from our central California home, with all the dust of the valley, this would be a great change.  Where we live we only get about 10 inches of rain per year.  Up here I think they get closer to that amount per month.  And dust is not a problem at all.  They say mold is more of a problem.  But all the green trees, and flowers would be such a nice change.

Kent Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Shari's Restaurant - Kent
When we make a visit to my wife’s cousin in the Seattle area it requires a trip to Shari’s Restaurant for a big breakfast. We have done this thre… read entire review
Kent