We both are the luckiest person on earth!!!

New Delhi Travel Blog

on our way to Amritsar
After reaching to Delhi...@ the Dhaka Airport, we already planned to stay in house friends home because it is the nearest to the airport and he told us before coming to India that if he is not at home - TAKE THE HOUSE KEY FROM THE NEIGHBOR!!! And well from 6am - flight trichy-chennai - Delhi we reached Delhi around 10 pm at night at obviously we both were so tired and we just want to hit the bed...so we took the cab and go straight to our so called friend name Joe ...and guess what he was not at home... and we both got no idea where to go and i remembered that he left the house key with the neighbor and i told my sis lets go downstairs and you ring the left side of the bell and i will ring the right side.. and after 2 ring the door was open and i ask this gentleman (RAJ) - hey do you know Joe ...??? and he answered oh yes yes please come in! and we both went in and sat and told him that he left his key with the neighbor... and by that time his wife (Rupa) reached home and they set their guest room for us and told us to just stay with them...they dun mind wow seriously... and we both make ourself comfortable , bath n sleep the next morning ... he left us his house key (Which is really huge ) and with 2 sets of breakfast(Dhokla) and his house key with a note "You can use the net"...we both went out to buy local Sim card...and buy some toiletries from the nearby market and came home and thinking what to do next... we open up lonely planet book...n i told my sis hey lets go to Amritsar i want to see the golden temple...my sis at first she refused but she all set to go suddenly@$#$%@#... she is crazy just like me..so on the 5th night we left to Amritsar...
New Delhi