Packing..... 6 weeks with varied weather....Yikes

Eureka Travel Blog

Packing was really hard this time.  We were mostly packed when we got a message that the area Phil and Julia live has nighttime temperatures of zero..... and snow last week...... we got some layers packed....who knows if we have enough.... if not we'll be cold for a while...... :)   .....  I actually packed and unpacked several times.... each time eliminating.... but knowing the large range of weather we were going to be in it was difficult......  I took a shower at 4 and woke my sister Valerie (she's going with us the first 10 days) David made coffee and we gathered things so we could leave.   I didn't get an opportunity to sleep.... hopefully on the plane.   Our dog, Paris Rene' was so upset:  she hates to see us with a suitcase.   We caught the plane and got to Los Angeles:  We've spent the day in the Alaska Air Boardroom.....  wonderful place!

So we've started although we haven't gotten to China yet.

TravChef says:
I bet you will never want to leave Paris Rene home also if you could bring her with you.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2011
spocklogic says:
I visited China a couple years ago - just a week in Beijing for Chinese New Year, but I definitely would like to go back and see more of this Amazing country.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011
missandrea81 says:
I hope you guys are having a great trip and that you won't be too cold.
I hear about a visit with some pandas. Can't wait to read all about it. :)
Posted on: May 20, 2010