Last Quick Look At Bruges

Brugge Travel Blog

City Hall

The start of my last full day in Europe. Getting up, I started packing, and decided to hit one more sight before leaving Bruges. First, I went to pick up a few snacks as my breakfast. Then to Burg Square, where I would visit City Hall, one of the few attractions that was open on Mondays. Plus it accepted the museum pass, which was still good.

So I went inside, and looked around the Gothic Room. Photographs were not allowed, but I did like seeing the wall murals around the room. Then to the museum part, where I looked at the artifacts on display.

After this quick visit, I went to the Basilica of the Holy Blood again. After seeing the 2 chapels again, I planned to see the Treasury. But it was not covered by the museum pass, so I did not go.

So I went back to the hostel, to get my backpack. Then walked to the train station. I would wait in a slow ticket line, which caused me to just miss my train. So I had to wait for the next one.

When the time came, I hopped on it right away. The train left Bruges, and I was heading back to Brussels.

WalterC says:
I think some re-working did the trick, as I ended up adding an entry.
Posted on: Jan 12, 2016
Vikram says:
I had read parts of this blog when you first started writing it years ago but it was such a visual delight I had to re-smile. Congrats again on the featured blog, well deserved. And yes, Travbuddy didn't take too long to get it featured. Only like... 5 yrs?!
Posted on: Jan 11, 2016