AsiaTaiwanTaipei

X'mas Day in Taipei!

Taipei Travel Blog

Ferris Wheel at Miramar, Evening time.

Merry X'mas!

We woke up bright and early! But we did not take breakfast in the hotel, instead, we walked to Dunkin' Donuts to have our breakfast before heading to the MRT station. (Well, because Singapore's ION opened Dunkin' Donuts. All of DD stores are closed down since 1990s. So, when we saw DD again, kind of reminising our childhood)

The temperature was quite.. low and windy. And silly me, I wear only a light jacket. This day was the day we planned to visit Taipei Zoo! It's cheaper, bigger and more awesome than Singapore Zoo! Entrance fee of 60 TWD = SGD2.62, in Singapore, nothing much to see and we need to pay SGD18.00. With a windy weather, we were enjoying ourselves in the zoo! (Acting like two kids! haha)

After the visit to zoo, we ate our lunch around 3pm plus at a building near Zhong Xiao Fu Xing Station. I forget the name of the restaurant (I do keep the business card, but it's not with me right now), it sells wonderful Japanese curry rice.

After lunch, we went back to Jiantan Station and took a free shuttle bus to Miramar Shopping Mall. It's very famous among people who watched Taiwanese dramas, because often the scenes were filmed in this mall. The mall is HUGE! Our main purpose of going to the mall was to take a ride in their Ferris Wheel!!! I love Ferris Wheel!

Just like that it was another day at Taipei. And now, blogging about it, make me miss Taipei so much. :(

Ferris Wheel at Miramar, Evening t…
Ferris Wheel at Miramar, Evening …
Tortise in Taipei Zoo