Newark Travel Blog

at the moment i am sitting at newark airport, waiting a few hours before I embark on my first 1.vacation alone 2.trip to EUROPE!. I will be flying in to London's Heathrow airport.

Let me just say, YESTERDAY, I was an absolute mess. I had an awful tightness in my chest and stomach... I was nervous/excited. Just everything.

I slept very little because of how I felt but it didn't stop me from popping right up at 4:15 in the morning, 10 minutes before my alarm. I was out the door in 2 seconds flat! (ok maybe an exaggeration because my dogs needed to be taken care of!) I finally was EXCITED!

So summary:

Last night= 95%nervous and 5%excited

Today= 95%excited and 5%nervous.

I figure the day is here, my tickets are booked and it's happening so no reason to be scared! Before, I was hoping to meet a ton of people, be the life of the CRAZY party...But this morning, all that changed. I am done hoping. I am now just living it. I will talk to as many people as I can, eat as many insane foods as possible, and learn as much as I can jam into my crazy brain. i just want to be PRESENT. :)

My vow: I will allow my mind, body, heart, spirit and breath to always be present and that will lead me in the right direction. MY EURO TRIP BEGINS NOW!

photo by: Fitnessguru729