recife

Recife Travel Blog

downtown
my stay in recife was minted to prepare myself for carnaval. so i had a list with what to do things, like washing clothes and buy a one way camera...
washing clothes was more difficult as i thought cause everyone was already over booked in a way so i gave my dirty clothes to the hostel cleaning girl, she took them with her and brought them the next day freshly washed and ironed back for not to much money! so that was done, my one way camera i found in the close and very big shopping center (very very big!) where i got lost a million times! but there it was much cheaper as in tourist places, so it was worth going, and of course i ended up in the cinema! like always when i enter a shopping center! i think i saw "the queen" and my feet where deeply frozen after the cinema like always in brazil, i always forget my wool socks!
at night i went  out with my hostel room mates, we walked along the beach where you have all these caution shark shields (you can't enter the sea in recife cause of sharks)!
one of my room mates was swiss as well and we found out that she knows one of my neighbours at home, the world is so small!
but my stay didn't ended nice though cause i got my only travel sickness just in front of carnaval (diarrhea) i never had that before in my life, so i was quite surprised,  so the day i went to olinda 1 day before carnaval i just stayed in bed, well i was very nice hosted by all my room mates who all gave me tips what to do!

Recife