arriving

Sao Paulo Travel Blog

just bevore huge ads were forbidden
this is already my 4 th. time in sao paulo and i was very excited to see my friends after 5 years again!
because i arrived so early, they didn't collect me on the airport, so i was forced to take the taxi (i didn't knew any other way to get to my friends).
driving into sao paulo is something so insane, everytime it hits me! my taxi coast me 80r$, last time it was only 50!!! my first money shock! i was glad that the driver managed to find the house after more than 2 hours!
5 years ago i helped my friends finding that house, this time they have already plans to move out!
they have two domesticas working for them, 2 lovely girls but at the beginning they were scared of me, because i couln't realy talk any portuguese. for me it was weird because in switzerland just royals have people working for them and we don't have any royals! my friends treet them nice but they basicly earn nothing and they work so hard!
after my first 2 weeks and meeting up with almost everyone i ever met in sao paulo, i finaly started taking classes in portuguese. at a nice scool right next to avenida paulista, because i was the only one interested in learning portuguese i had a personal class, just me and the diffrent teachers! soon i realised that portuguese is not as easy as i thought! but after about 30 something classes they thought i was ready to travel!

freddypn says:
Awesome photographs. Did you traveled alone to Brazil?
Posted on: Mar 24, 2014
soilbags to make a garden
reparation
reparation
Sao Paulo General Tips & Advice review
taking the taxi costs about 80 r$ thats 40us$, if your not willing to spend that much you can take a comfortable bus to TIETE rodoviaria that costs yo… read entire review
Sao Paulo