Taipei Travel Blog

Checked out of the hostel early in the morning, and we roamed the streets just next to our hostel. We came across a book store, so Huiling went in to buy some comic books. I walked around the area, then I saw the Rainbow hotel that was soo famous among my friends who frequent Taipei. It is tucked just right in the middle of a shopping circle. After roaming, we went to have our lunch, and then just walked around Kmall and the areas around it. We went to Taipei Museum, but because both of us officially have less then 100NTD on us, we decided not to go into the museum. After roaming, we got help from the receptionist at the Police Hostel to call for the transfer bus to airport.
It took us more than one hour to reach the airport, because the bus took more rounds to pick up passengers from different hotels. After we reached the airport, and checked-in, we did last minute shopping at the duty free shopping mall in the transit area. I just need to buy some stuffs for my family, then I saw oyster noodles! So I bought one home for the rest to try. Mee-sua!
An uneventful flight back. Attempted to sleep, but the burnt skin has started to itch rather then hurt. I couldnt sleep, but very soon we reached Singapore and that concludes the end of my Taiwan trip.
Now, in Singapore, I felt so goal-less, in the sense, I wont be going anywhere in due course. It is different when I came back from UK, because, when I come back from UK, I know that I will be going to Taiwan in a week's time. This time, the sense of loss is greater. Time to settle back to real-life, but once in a while, I will update my blogs, so if you just have too much time at hand, feel free to browse through these blogs and take a look at the photos I took.
photo by: Deats