Once More Unto The Breach

Glasgow Travel Blog

Glasgow Airport (AGAIN :D)

Finally after months of planning it was time to set off. All the hassle of having to go through to Edinburgh twice to get visas was a distant memory. Yet again it was an early start, with us all having to be up before 5am. My dad arrived at 5-20 to give us a lift over to the airport. Through the rucksacks into the boot of the car and with little traffic on the roads we were ablr to get there pretty quickly.

Even though we only had to be there an hour before the internal flight to heathrow, we went a bit early as we would be checking the bags through all the way to Moscow. Just as well, since the self check-in machines played up and wouldn't let us proceed. Could log in and confirm passengers,for the first leg, and scan my passport, but with the second leg it came up with a message saying the country we were going to needed visa identity, but when I went to scan the visa the machine couldn't read it, maybe because of the cyrillic on it. Had to wait ages to check in at the desk, as one of the clerks had the same folk in front of them for near enough the whole time we were waiting. When she finally got rid of them she got us :-D . Took her while to work it out on her system and we eventually managed to get our boarding passes and send the bags through to Moscow.

Not really much time to hang about, as we had to be at the gate for 6-25 and the flight left on time at 6-55am

Africancrab says:
Hey Ian, well done, congratulations. I loved your blog and photographs.
mslellen says:
Yay Ian! Congrats on the feature!
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured!:)
Glasgow