Tender Resignation

Singapore Travel Blog

I've tendered my resignation & served my 1 month notice. Just finish up with the last handover on Saturday. Now I am free like a bird. I always wanted to travel and always wanted to have more time for myself but working is where I spend most of my time in. I got the chance to go out onces a while but never for long.

This time, haha! My chance is here! I never would have think of traveling to New Zealand/ Australia if I've not met one of a Korean girl that previously did this. Not only one, but another girl which I met in Singapore hostel, she is from Chili, South America, she also did the same thing. I thank God for this 2 angels. If not coz of them, I would have just resigned and stay home for 2 month or so and hunt for other jobs in Singapore.

This time, my life going for a change, going to take this opportunity to work & travel across New Zealand for 6 months. yehhhoooooo!!! Not sure how it is going to be as I'm going to travel alone but I'm sure I will be more happier than working 8 hours a day facing the same old people again and the same complain again & again.

Wish me luck!

angelatan says:
Posted on: Apr 25, 2010
cja17 says:
Good luck Angela - have a great adventure!!
Posted on: Apr 25, 2010