I wish i was still there

Verbier Travel Blog

i travelled to verbier in switzerland for a two week skiing trip, i have a few friends who work out there and i was quite nervous about going, as i havent skied in about 3 years, but as soon as i got the the airport my worries left as i saw my friend waiting for me at the check-in desk. our suitcases were massive, god knows how people go there for 6 months and only take 20kg. the journey was long, but i had a good old nap, and adjusting to the swiss way of living is interesting, they kiss three times on the cheek, but once you have met, it is rude to do it again the next time you see them. as if they are just an associate rather than a friend. the views were stunning, so high up i was sitting in a cloud eating my lunch the next day. although it was -4 outside the glourious sun was shinning and i was so thrilled. i had a great time skiing. but im not very good at it. we even met a few celebs while we were there aparently it is quite the celeb hang out what with richard branson owning a few lodges.

overall i would recommend that everyone visits switzerland at least once in there life, i truely under estimated my journey, i expected it to small and quite quiet, but im telling you those swiss lads know how to party! i am thinking of going back to work for a sesson this winter.