am I crazy or is everyone else?

Echternach Travel Blog

On wednesday I went for a few hours walk in the forest on the German side of the border. I headed for the "Teufelsschlucht" (devils gorge). It didn't really seem very different from any of the other gorges in the area, I kind of expected it to be extra impressive because of the name, but it was a nice walk nevertheless. Good to clear my head, and being in the forest was an excellent way to get away from the summer heat.

Along the way, I didn't meet one single person, except for within a kilometre of parking spaces. Is there something wrong with me for wanting to do something other than lay by the pool on my vacation, or is there something wrong with everyone else nowadays? Everyone but me seems to be paying an arm and a leg for fitness membership to stay in shape, yet they never consider the free joy of outdoors activities. To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would even go to the region if it's not to enjoy nature. The campsite I stayed at was huge and full, what were all these people doing? Echternach is pretty, but you can see absolutely everything there is to see there in 2 days.

Echternach Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
not bad, but not great either
This is one of several Italian restaurants in Echternach. I had a pizza Milano here. I've had better pizza. My main objection was that the crust was a… read entire review
Echternach