EuropeSwedenUmea

Thoughts

Umea Travel Blog

Okay guys, so this is my first ever travel blog.

It's roughly two months until I board a plane to the United Kingdom and I can't even begin to explain how much I'm looking forward to it. I've been in England once before, almost 2,5 years ago visiting a good friend of mine. There's just something about England that makes me feel so much at home there. I'll going with a friend of mine and her sister. The main reason to why we decided to go was because of the Green Day concert which is going to be at Wembley Stadium on the 19th but we decided to hang around a few days and to enjoy all that London has to offer. At the moment I'm trying to figure out what I want to see when I'm there because there is so much to do. Being a museology student, going to at least one museum is a must and most likely it will be the British Museum. But before I get way ahead of myself, there are plenty of things to be done before June. Like my work experience starting next week, my birthday coming up on Thursday, although turning 21 doesn't feel so different. And not to forget a Green Day show in Sweden before the one in England.

This summer is going to be something special.

1,018 km (633 miles) traveled