Day 8

Athens Travel Blog

Temple of Apollo
I got up at 7:30am so I could take a shower and be at breakfast by 8:30am and on the bus by 9:00am. We loaded up the bus and drove maybe ten minutes to the site of the Temples of Athena and Apollo. We first walked down to the Temple of Athena, where we took some pictures and headed back up to the road where the bus took us up to the entrance of the Temple of Apollo. When we arrived we met up with Christina our local guide who took us to dinner the night before while Carolina and Elvera were in jail. She took us on a descent hike up to the site, and gave us a brief history of Delphi. After I took a lot of pictures, i headed down to the museum, where we loaded back up on the bus and headed on our way to Athens. On our way we stopped at a hillside restraunt, where I had some good ole lamb chops. We arrived in Athens around 4:30pm and got checked into our hotel. After we were settled, Jeff and myself headed down to the beach. We swam for about thirty minutes and headed back to the nicest hotel we stayed in all trip. It was three hundred feet from the beach and had a rooftop pool and bar. I freshened up for dinner, where we had pizza and hamburgers. After dinner some of us headed up to the roof, where we hung out and played some pool. We all talked until 1:00am, and then headed to bed.
Temple of Athena