Day 14

Oklahoma City Travel Blog

I got up at 2:45 so I could get a shower before I finalized my packing for my trip home. We loaded up the bus around 3:45am, and waited for Wayne, because he didn't get his wake-up call. We arrived at the airport around 4:15am. We said our goodbyes to Carolina as we went to our gates and she went to hers. We left Athens, Greece at 6:00am and arrived in Frankfurt, Germany 8:30am their time. It was a two and a half hour flight and the we had a six hour layover. We left Frankfurt, Germany around 2:30pm and arrived in Denver, Colorado nine and a half hours later. It was about 4:00pm their time, we originally had a four hour flight, but our flight was delayed and hour and a half. While I was in Denver International Airport I met up with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Barbara. We had dinner and got to talk about our vacation in Breckenridge, Colorado in late July early August. We finally got on our plane 9:30pm. As soon as I got settled in my seat, I was knocked out and didn't wake up until we landed in Oklahoma City around 11:15 our time. Some of the VPOs met me at the airport, thanks for showing up you know who you are. I got haome around 11:45pm and to bed around 1:00am. it was so good to sleep in my own bed.