Day 11

Rhodes Travel Blog

Gateway to Rhodes

I woke up at like 8am, took a shower and headed to breakfast. After breakfast I disembarked on the island of Rhodes, Greece. I got borderline lost, but found my way back to the main strip after a few narrow alleys. I went back to the ship where I saw Carolina and Jeff getting off the ship. Back on the ship I went for a light swim and then sat in the jucuzzi. After I felt nice and loose, I headed up to the roof of the ship to catch a few rays. I went down to my cabin after a hour long nap and took a shower and headed to lunch. I met Katy and Courtney for lunch at the buffet. After lunch we went back to the roof for a hour or so and then headed back on the island.  We did some more shopping, where I picked up two new pairs of sunglasses. We got back on the ship in plenty of time for the ship to leave for our overnight excursion to Kusadasi, Turkey. We had a late dinner that night and it took the restraunt two hours to serve our table of eight. After dinner I went and freshened up and went dancing at the discoteca. I stayed at the club until 2:00am and I had a blast. I got to bed around 2:30am.

Streets of Rhodes