Paris Travel Blog

So my flight from Miami got delayed and thus I ended having to sit at the paris airport all day, since I missed my direct connection to Chennai.

I was excited at first, but then reality sunk in. The Paris Airport is no place for vegetarians. They gave me vouchers for sanwiches and drink, but after searching the whole terminal, the only vegetarian friendly sandwich was a piece of bread and cheese. That coupled with fact noone understood what I meant by vegetarian didnt help.  Every restaurant in the airport had the exact same menu. I just hope when I actually visit France in the future, it is not as uninviting as its airport.

I finally found a sandwich place that would put tomatos in my sandwich for dinner.  I then had to wait for a flight to Dubai which would then connect me to Chennai. Dubai has a NICE airport. It is very vibrant and easy to navigate. It has a very friendly aura in contrast to Charles De Gaulle Airport's dreary atmosphere. It took no time getting around, in contrast to Paris' which took a decent amount of time getting between terminals.  I wished I had enough time to actually explore Dubai, I hear its like Agrabah- the city from Aladdin.  Need to get myself a flying carpet!

newtampo says:
Welcome home! No, i'm not in India but looking forward to reading more about it. Want to visit there in few months. Have a good time!! :)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2007