Pisa Travel Blog

Still trying to find the Inn keeper to pay him.  Italians can be hard to find sometimes and he has no scheduled hours.  A bit cloudy today L.  We spent the day in Pisa looking at the tower, cathedral, baptistery, and 2 museums.  The museums were not that great, but the church was amazing!  The leaning tower was fun, but was too expensive to go up to.  Tomorrow we go to Roma!

Lindy’s Comments

Today we decided to take a day trip to Pisa!  We slept in and took an 11 am train to Pisa J  We bought tickets to see everything except climb up the tower.  The tower was awesome, it leaned even farther than I had imagined.  There is even a place where you stand and it looks like it is falling on you!  We also went in to the cathedral, it was more beautiful on the inside than I had imagined and had a gorgeous ceiling and really cool pulpit.  The baptistery was awesome from the outside but pretty lame on the inside.  We also went to the cemetery which was pretty neat.

We then headed back to Vernazza for our last night in the town L I shall miss Vernazza and would love to come back to the Cinque Terre someday.  We also got a new room in La Mala, #26.  It is larger in square feet but doesn’t have nearly the view.  It has a room down below too with another bedroom and a good view.

photo by: jsuuronen