Cherry's arrival in Seattle

Seattle Travel Blog

As you noticed previously in this blog, I visited Hawaii and my friend Cherry was my host. So I am going to return the favor and tour her around for 7 days In the Seattle/Vancouver region. We will start in the Seattle area and make our way up to Canada and then back to Seattle again. Poor me stuck with the pain in the butt filipina/Hawaiian girl for more time :P  jaja . Hopefully we will be meeting up with a couple other TB peeps during her stay, but not too much as we want to keep our schedule flexible. Basically this is Cherry's trip, but she is doing it when I am available to be her tour guide and travel buddy.

Same as before I suspect that Cherry will write a blog and I will just put a few pics and some writing here and a link to her blog for most of the pics and story.

The weather was not great, but still a fun time. We hung out a couple times with a friend of cherry's(from school days in hawaii - lives in Seattle now) and we just chilled and took in some sites and food. Again we got along good(she tolerates me well;) and so we are looking to possibly travel more in the future, both kind of low key and similar interests so it works well without much drama or complication(she is not very picky with food, and is not whining that she is hungry and making us go out of our way for specific cravings= bonus). In fact I hope to go back to Hawaii again soon, still places I wish to see and I need Cherry's encouragement and motivation for hiking and activities. Time to get back into shape more, so that just walking up a hill won't tire me out and have my legs pissed off at me ;)

What might be written here in the future =  reviews for cupcake place, brazilian resto, irish resto, rei, hotel, bnb, fish place, black angus, parks... vancouver = steamers resto, weed places, gifts, hostel, park

add link to cherry's blog, few pics stolen from cherry :)

Seattle