Before back to BKK!!

Cha-am Travel Blog

sawasdee :)

Approximately 103 km. driving from Samuth-songkram we reached Cha-am beach , Petchaburi province, Thailand, where was the place of the old palace of Thai royal palace. Architecture was built and inspired with western style in many years ago. We were gone back into the past with our costume that was changed before came inside the palace. After walking and shooting a lot of pictures. Som was tired from taking many shots as she was the only model in this trip then she needed some napping so I decided to take her to luxury resort and getting luxury napping at Hau-Hin beach Haha. Firstly, I tented to get coffee breaking time at their coffee café but after we looked around the resort and found the perfect location where provided many comfy chairs on the edge of peace beach. Umm sound no reason to keep awake anymore. Eventually, Som had fallen as sleep immediately while I was talking alone. L Anantara resort exactly looked like many resorts in Bali.

looked form the Anantara resort
L However, it was a perfect place to get free comfy napping. Hahaha

In the way back to Bangkok, while I was driving on the main road I saw a dog that got car accident had fainted on the road. We were not sure that she was died yet. Suddenly, she lifted her head as I saw from the rare window. Then I made a u-turn to look at her. Someone moved her off the road before I got there. Fortunately, she stilled alive so we took her to veterinary shop nearby. The veterinarian told us that she didn’t get hurt from the accident she just was shocked as she was crashed at her head. 20 minutes late, she felt better and could walk around. Thanks God !!

We got Bangkok around 10 pm. Meanwhile I was driving to home I remained to this trip then I felt really good with Aumpawa as there became a favorite place of mine finally. And I would back there again, but who is the next one to go with me? J

thelailama says:
Ah , forgot something, Som isn't a monkey. u've exactly known what she is, have u?. heheeeeee!! :P don't tell her.
thelailama says:
Hey! Again, that u've negatively thought about me :'( i didn't hit her, but now i want to hit u wa. haha. Next time with the right one, hopefully :P
newtampo says:
Som fell asleep? Remind me of Thai metaphor : Pood jon ling lab :D And glad that the dog was safe but tell me the truth, did you hit her??? :)

p.s. First time with your ex, next time with your next!!! Happy happy :)
walking to the past