I guess I have a thing for sex shows ...

Sydney Travel Blog

What I love about sex shows are beyond me. Where I go, I end up at some weird place where naked girls hang out and shoot ping pong balls or something of that sort out of their vagina’s.

My first experience was in Thailand, going to see one of those famous ping-pong shows. My guy friends from back home met me over there and persuaded me to go see one, even though I was a chick and it wasn’t exactly a tasteful night out. After getting me wasted after being sick for 4 days, the succeeded in tempting me to go to one of their shows. I don’t know if in the end I was disgusted or intrigued. My favorite part was when the girl and the guy starting off in missionary position, and ending up basically swinging from the rafters, without the dude every pulling out.

So when I went to Sydney, and stayed in Kings Cross, I thought it was necessary to go to a sex shop there, especially since the chick I was with has never seen one. So at about 2 in the morning we stumbled in to a sex show after getting a discounted entry because we were chicks. It was pretty lame to be honest. The girl just was naked at the start and danced, and then stuck a vibrator into her like half an hour later. I’d splurge next time and see a classier one, maybe with strippers.

Sydney Nightlife & Entertainment review
Great backpacker scene
Before I had gone here I had heard so much about this place as my ex boyfriend had worked here for 4 months back in 2009. He never really explaine… read entire review
photo by: Sunflower300