Taganga

Taganga Travel Blog

Finally it was time for Colombia. We were really looking forward to this. We heard it was a fabulous country, the people werent dicks, it was hot where you wanted it to be, it was cold in the right places and you never ran out of things to do. Our first stop was Medellin, and it was a blast of a city. We stayed in La Poblado,where the zona rosa is, as well as where all the back packers stay. We arrived on a friday and hit the town that night. Although we didnt get far, because a nice boy named sebastian gave us some fun, for very cheap.

After Medellin, we went to Santa Marta, then to Taganga. Taganga is BY FAR, the best beach memory of the trip. We had a room overlooking the beautiful beach, we ate food that tasted like heaven, we watched the world cup with the locals, we had a very chill time for 3 days, 3 days Ill never forget.

Then we headed to Cartagena, supposedly the most beautiful city in Colombia, which is very well may be, but I just wanted to be in Taganga the whole time, not to mention that we went on a volcano tour, and the bus driver stole 200 dollars from me, which I only realized that night before going to board the bus back to Medellin.
Taganga Hostels review
I would like to live here
I love Taganga. I LOVE Taganga. Ok, I LOVE TAGANGA. I adore the small fishing village of Taganga, and I loved the hostel I stayed at as well when I … read entire review
Taganga