Here I am yet again.

Halifax Travel Blog

Slaving away over travel buddy. Reading and getting the most information I can about my upcoming trip. But before I get into that, I'd like to laugh at the fact, that the blog I had just created in the summer, that was going to compile 11 year of traveling, has failed already. I realized I want loads of blogs, so my trips can be spread out. Oh the will power I have at keep, what I think is a great idea.... any who, enough of this rambling.

It's 1:30 in the morning, the day after I got my wisdom teeth extracted. I had been put on rush due to the fact, that on April 21st 2010, I will be debarking on my 18 months or so journey of the world. So stoked. I'm first headed to Portugal, Gibraltar, Spain and Andorra with my mom, then after I start my three month au pair placement in Madrid. From then on out I don't have any idea of what I will be doing. I know I'll probably want to go back to Barcelona, then up to Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium and the UK, before I fly over to Asia to finish the trip I didn't get to last year after coming home early due to severe sickness.

The best thing, is there is nothing left in Halifax to entice me, other than my mother and father, who just recently decided to split, so that is actually I plus I won't have to be here for the finality of that. Look out world, I'm ready to get the heck out of Canada and start a wicked story.
jethanad says:
:) enjoyed your blog
Posted on: Jan 17, 2014
mightor20 says:
love the cover pic of your blog, the one with the compass on the Philippine map. :)
Posted on: Jan 23, 2011
Africancrab says:
Congratulations on being featured. well done.
Posted on: Oct 31, 2010