Toilet Memorable

Nagarkot Travel Blog

Save the money restaurant

So we had the best answer for Baba that we will stay here for one more night!!! :D

Me and friend went to the market to find something to eat. We found "Save the money restaurant", sounds great. But the price in the menu isn't save as it should be :(

After we ordered our lunch, the chelf rode motorcycle to somewhere else which we thought he was going to the market to buy thing to cook. Not many people during this month, it's not a season so maybe he had nothing in the kitchen. And yes he did, he came back with a big bag and ten minutes later he served us the tasty meals. Haha, wondered he bought something to cook or bought our ordered from somewhere else? And to make us happy, the chelf had turned to be a singer, he played guitar and sang nice song for us with another french guy after cooking.

Wow, nice restaurant.

The children played a game outside, i don't know what was it but two persons played with the pins. Player had to hit opposite pin to hit back to your own pin until it gets into the holes. It's like pool game but has only two colors, black and white and use hands to hit the pins. I watched them play for ten minutes then they asked me to join. I won!!!

We were hanging around the bus station, had Duchas then i wanted to pee sooooo muchhhhh. I asked the Ducha shop to use toilet, the woman said "Toilet? Come with me." She took me to the back of the shop and walked for almost 500 meters and asked a favourite question to me "You're not Napalese? You're really look like Napalese!" I admired that :D Because that means i am beautiful because Nepaleses are so beautiful hahaha.

Then they asked me to join

Then she pointed to the back side of the forest. She said "That's toilet" ...  :O :O :O Toilet? Where? Only the trees around. She nodded and left. Ok, I walked up and heard voice of flies and smelled something. Oh, no... no toilet, no room but ......  In the forest, I crossed a thicket of shit, human shit! (sorry that i use this word but it was!!) Imagine a place which one meter wide and full of shit and urine lake, it was. I had to walk pass them to find the dry place to pee. I held my breath as long as i can while i was peeing. And you know, the more i held my pee, the more i peed. Think, how long i had to smell someone's shit? :( The most memorable, the best toilet in Nepal!!! I wanted to take photo for friends but after i've done, my legs took me out as fast as i can.

Came back to friend and told him "You will not believe what i have met!!" He laughed and replied instantly " I belive haha because i have met before" ! Yakk, why don't you tell me!!!!!!!

We had talked to old Napalese Ladies who smoked cigarettes all the time. Since i'm here, i met a few ladies. Only men were in public places. I asked Baba where are the ladies? He said "If you stay here for one more night, i will show you where they are." I thought they were at some factories. Doing woman stuff at home or being a good wifes, good mothers and stayed home. I met them only in the morning when they're shopping in the market but not during the day. Most of women i saw on the streets are an old ladies. And they had a weapon which is cigarettes lol.

Sawitta and her brother
Napalese men, women don't smoke much even an old men i haven't seen they smoke but old women do.

We can't communicate well because they can't speak english (an old ladies) but seemed they love to talk with us so we used hand language instead. :D Funny, it reminded me of a conversation with Bolet and my friend. He told me to speak some Thai because sometimes he spoke swiss-german. So i told them to start speaking our languages and let's see if we understand each other? They agreed, Me- Thai, Friend-swiss-german, Bolet-Nepalses. It was funny. We don't know what the others said but we guessed from the faces and bearing and some words that we could understand. Time out, we translated what we just said to each other. Amazing, we understood each other for more than 80%. He and I agreed to do this again but Bolet said  "No, I'm tired" hahaha.

newtampo says:
Hahaha.Thanks Richard and Aun. You know now its smell is still here, under my nose
:( Imagine, New was among Nepaleses feces Ho ho ho.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2007
siamesekiwi says:
Once in a lifetime huh? LOL Girl you're such a legend hahaha
Posted on: Jun 12, 2007
newtampo says:
Yeah it is. But i can't smile at that time lol Good memorable. :)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2007
Nepalese boys
Nepalese boys
Chelf at save the money
Chelf at save the money
Nirvana living room (actually its…
Nirvana living room (actually it'…
They were cooking at the time