And We're Off
San Francisco Travel Blog› entry 1 of 37 › view all entries
June 12th, 2010 – by: Katie_Kate
20 Questions with Kelly!
2. Left or Right handed:
3. Do you burn or tan:
4. If you had to live in another country, where would you live:
5. Slob or neat freak:
6. If you could have 50 pounds of anything other than money, what would you want:
7. If you could enter a racehorse in the Kentucky Derby, what would you name your horse:
8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be:
9. If you could have a non-traditional pet, what would it be:
10. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to:
11. If you were a Spice Girl, which one would you be:
12. Were you named after someone:
13. Do you still have your tonsils:
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off:
16. Do you squeeze your toothpaste from the end or in the middle:
17. Would you rather go skiing or surfing:
18. Do you give money to the bums on the street:
19. What's the most trouble you've been in at school:
20. What are you most looking forward to about South Korea:
1. Boerne, Texas
2. Right handed
4. New Zealand or Mexico
5. Neat freak unless I’m late
6. Coffee- or starbucks giftcards!
7. What goes around comes around comes around comes all the way back arouuuund
8. Stop time- definitely. I could take naps whenever I wanted
9. Monkey that sits on shoulder
10. Pass, can’t think of one
11. Sporty Spice
12. Not named after some
13. Still have my tonsils
14. Yes- I untie my shoes
15. Pay off debts/ tithe/ help out family/ take one amazing vacation
16. I squeeze toothpaste from the middle
17. I would love to try surfing!
18. 1 out of 10 (in Houston)
19. Being late for Aggie Band practice my freshman year in college
20. Laughing- I think I’m going to have a lot of fun, especially if I practice my K-Pop dance skills.
I guess since I made her do it that I should answer the same questions:
1. New Orleans, LA
3. BURN. My skin starts to sizzle when I step outside. Thank goodness for shirts with SPF.
4. Italy or somewhere in Europe. I like that you can take the Eurail and travel easily.
5. Organized clutter. I make piles but I know where everything is… most of the time.
6. Cedar fence posts. I want to finish our fence because I’m tired of seeing the neighbor’s dog with the small head.
7. Win or You’re Glue
8. Truth detector. I could be a killer lawyer that way.
9. Koala bear. Will won’t even let me plant a Eucalyptus tree because he’s afraid that I’ll find a way to smuggle one in. I also want a goat to cut the grass but I found out you can rent them.
10. Not sure, something that not everyone has…
11. Posh Spice, she’s the only one that still has a career… and David Beckhamm’s not so bad either.
12. No, but my middle name is my mom’s maiden name
13. Yep and they contribute to my annual strep thought infection.
14. Only until they are broken in, then they’re slip-ons.
15. After doing the calculations, I would put it in a savings account. Assuming 3% interest, that’s 30K a year added to my salary. Nice little raise!
16. Middle. Will has to put clips on the tube to keep it from going to the bottom of the tube.
17. Surfing. I don’t like cold weather so I don’t think I would enjoy skiing.
18. No, but I will give them granola bars.
19. I got suspended in 6th grade for getting in a fight with a boy. Don’t worry; I won.
20. Being there long enough to really be emerced in the culture.
“Hopefully we’ll have two beds”
“If not, I’m the little spoon!”
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!