Trainees enthuse at HDC

Hulhumale Travel Blog

With all trainees

Friday onwards I was supposed to start my training program with Mid Management trainees of Hulhumale Development corporation. It was scheduled for three sessions per day and one review end of each day. All was planned by me and Abinam. In schedule we had last day program in a resort called Bandos.

Friday morning Abinam and Prem came to see me off at HDC Jetty, Male. From there with some official from HDC HR team and few trainees I begin official trip to Hulhumale. I have been in the island earlier. It was not a new journey but it was with new people, obviously that makes enough difference.

From jetty we were taken by HDC Land-cruiser to the office, situated at the heart of Hulhumale.

Management game 2
I was guided by officials to second floor. Quickly every one settled down. 1st session was about Office emergencies and etiquettes. Trainees were participative we enjoyed it. After Breakfast break I made some interactive session with personality tests. After lunch session was with Negotiation skills. While calling the day enthuse of trainees made me feel proud of my profession.

Saturday after lunch session we had a trip around island, as afternoon sun was scorching we remain in car and caught views through tinted glass.

Sunday as planned we went to Bandos, I expected a playful mood of trainees as we were in a resort. So made day training with various management games, leadership and initiative attitude was shown by trainees. By end of the program I found friends among trainees, I am still online with some of them like Zyma, Jim, Maria, Muslima and so on.

Hall