How Do You Bathe An Elephant?

Chiang Mai Travel Blog

How do you bathe and Elephant? (1)
One of the deep experiences that I had while in Thailand was spending the day at Patera Elephant Farm. The experiences was powerful, emotional, and spiritual. Ever heard the expression? "Make a grown man cry". Well that is what I went through. When coming to the farm I really didn't know what to expect for I only had one other encounter when I first arrived to Chiang Mai with being around elephants so closely and that was that one hour ride in a basket. This was different in so many ways. In this piece you will find some video clips when it was bath time for "Malupuck.

This was a very rewarding exchange in the connection with this Majestic animal. I learned so much from my time here and think that everyone should experience this on one level or the other in this type of setting. If you are only going to have one Elephant outing make it a visit to Patera you will be glad you did.

If you desire or are looking for a way to have an Elephant encounter don 't settle for the first outfit. Consider Patera Farms in your research. Look elsewhere on my profile for a variety of photos from this educational, fun, and connecting moments with the Elephants of Southeast Asia.
magnificent says:
Thanks for the comments. There is such a presence these majestic animals carry and looking into the eye I felt the connection
Posted on: Apr 03, 2010
Dalmia says:
Such a magnificent animal!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010
magnificent says:
Thank you, my pleasure. I just hope that this will inspire others regardless of our fears..."Breathe and Experience" this motto has help me to take in more of the world!
Posted on: Mar 27, 2010
How do you bathe and Elephant? (1)
How do you bathe an Elephant? (2)
How do you bathe an Elephant (3)
Chiang Mai Sights & Attractions review
Connect With The Kids
Few weeks before leaving Chiang Mai I was sharing my interest and passion in working with children on a project I had going. After speaking to a young… read entire review
Chiang Mai Sights & Attractions review
A Powerful Experience
Comparative to many of the Elephant type of attractions it is on the higher side but what you get is so much more. A GREAT VALUE for what you get. Jus… read entire review
Chiang Mai