Its paycheck tuesday?

Tewksbury Travel Blog

Today the rain has stopped and the sun is shinning!  Why is this awesome?  Because tomorow is supposed to be the same way and tommorow is St Patricks Day!  One of my favoritest days of the year!!!!  After driving around for every yesterday and being detoured at what seemed like every turn the sun was welcomed.  As we had no plans for the day other than an early St. Patricks Day meal later one, my cousin had decided to pick up here paycheck today.  Her boss had called her earlier in the day and tols her it would be ready, and we were ready to et out of the house.

We headed down I-495 untill our exit in Tewksbury were we got off the highway and bee lined down route 38, that is untill we hit trafic.  As we looked up we saw helicopters circling over head and thought there may have been a serious accident so we pulled off the side of the road and decided to put the top down, on a nice day we should not be stuck in traffic and inside.  Luckily I kknow Tewksbury because I grew up here so I knew how to avoid the traffic, at least that was the plan.  just like yesterday every tuen we took was blocked because of flooding.  It took us over twice as long to get to wilmington but we finally made it there and back.  Our reward was Guniess stew and Guiness bread!  Happy early St. Patricks day everyone!

Tewksbury Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Best Chinese food around
The Jade East is known by the locals to have some of the best Chinese food in the area. They do not deliver, but they do have take out. You can sit an… read entire review
Tewksbury