The day before

Hudson Travel Blog

So many purposes

Today is the day before our flight to Phoenix.  I am freaking out because Denver got nailed by a snow storm and I am worried our hotel is going to be bad.  Currently it is 3am, and I couldnt sleep cause I am so excited, so I went to look to see if our hotel had a microwave and found bed reviews.  Right now there is nothing I can do so I just have to keep my fingers crossed.  My cousin who is flying out with my will be taking the day off of school today so she can finish packing.  I have three bags all of which are carry on size, but she had to back "extra" clothes which included 2 bathing suites.  I keep telling her we are going to a land locked state and she keeps telling me its just in case.

I finished all my packing last night, and I have my cameras charging right now, all we need to do today is go over the final packing check list and then not touch anything.

yes this is cling wrap in her hair
  Our ride will be here at 430am to take us to the train station in Lowell Ma.  The plan is to jump on the Lowell line which will drop us off at North Station.  From there we will catch two different subway lines and eventually end up at Logan International in Boston.  The more I think about it the happier I am that I only have three little bags.  Hauling luggage through the Boston Subway system during peak commute hours is not going to be fun.

12 hours later~~~We just got back from the store to pick up some lat minute items.  My cousin is re-dying her hair one last time and also painting her toes.  After she is done we will be going over the final pre flight check list so that when our ride gets here tonight we can just throw our stuff in the car and be ready to leave at 430am tomorow morning.  We are so excited, in just about 12 hours we will be on our way to the airport!

yes this is cling wrap in her hair
I told her I wouldnt laugh but I c…
I told her I wouldnt laugh but I …
Hudson