Wrestlemania

Phoenix Travel Blog

Inside the UPhoenix Stadium

We parked our car and just hung around the parking lot for awhile before heading into the stadium to take our seats.  We surprisingly had a great view even though we were on the second level.  My cousin and I has switched seats because I walked into the aisle first, but when we got there the people that would be sitting next to us were not there yet.  It wasnt untill closer to the begining of the event that they showed and I was thankful my cousin took my seat.  The guy next to her began to chat her up but then it became too much when he wanted us to go party with them.  We told them no and one of them called us arrogant Bostonians so why would we want to party with this guys and his freinds?

We watched match after match until the last match, when it was over we walked next door to a shopping plaza near the areana and went to the Yard House and grabbed a few beers before heading back to the car.  We were able to kill enough time there that the traffic was gone by the time we got back to the car.  We dropped the guys off at their hotel and headed back to ours to get some sleep because we needed to get an early start tommorow to get to Tombstone.

Ray Mysterio @ Wrestlmania