With enormous construction and development in various industries, Dubai has attracted world-wide attention through innovative real estate projects, sports events, conferences and Guinness records.
- If you own a construction company, you'd be minting money in Dubai it's expanding at a ridiculous rate!
- Dubai's next biggest tourist attraction: An Indoor ski slope with tobogganing hills along with your very own fake snow. How could one resist?
- If Dubai could be summed up in two words, it'd be lavish and extravagant. That describes everything from the cars they drive, their houses to the way their buildings are built especially their hotels.
- Hockey is Canada's favourite pastime, we'll smoking shisha is theirs and damn it's so good!
- The shopping haven is in Dubai especially with the gold souk. It's every girls dream come true…
- In Dubai there's no such thing a left turn except for at a main intersection.
Instead they have these u-turn things which don't really make sense to me.
View of the 5 star deluxe hotel, Burj Al-Arab.
- The Desert Safari is absolutely breath taking. The highlight was when the sun was setting behind the sand dunes, it was picture perfect. And yes, I was a little kid and did get great pleasure in running up and down the sand dunes. Running up the dunes, was jarak difficult.
- The beaches are just as beautiful as Asia : white sand and clear blue water!
- Emirates Airline in so high class that it gives your very own menu. It gets better too… They even have these cameras outside their plane that allow you to see what's going on outside throughout the flight even through take-off and landing. I know, it doesn't take much to impress me.
- Just like Singapore, Dubai seems too surreal or bubble like.