Flight from Zamboanga to Davao

Zamboanga City Travel Blog

The plane to Davao. It was good flight but I wish we stayed a bit lower, so I could see more.
There was loads of security today.  I saw new barricades and a new warning sign on my journey to the airport.  Additionally, there was a better pat-down at the airport.  I can't tell whether this is preparation for the upcoming elections or if it's the result of some other information but something was different today.  It wasn't an oppressive presence, simply a notable difference.

They have made some progress on the airport renovations.  Nothing has changed from the outside and work is still progressing at a snail's pace but, since the last time I commented on this airport, there has been some distinct progress.

Today's flight is aboard a smaller propeller plane.  It should be a refreshing change from the jets which fly between Manila and Mindanao.

The flight was good although at a higher altitude than I hoped and thought it would be, considering the type of aircraft we flew.  I guess the last few propeller planes I boarded were smaller and didn't have pressurized cabins.  Still, I could make out some of the topography as we passed over Mindanao.
The plane to Davao.  It was good f…
The plane to Davao. It was good …