A Day at Plitvice National Park

Zadar Travel Blog

Okay, so last night, I met a few very very cute British and Scottish boys. Mar was tired so she went to sleep but I decided to go out to the nearby bar for a beer with them. Omgosh, talk about crude. I know that not all Brits are as disgusting as they are. I dont need to hear about their sluttiness around Croatia. Please, its just rude. But, free drink, why not. This morning, Mar and I ended up taking the bus to Plitvice National Park with the boys but didnt really see them there. The park is amazing. There are a ton of waterfalls connected to 16 different lakes with hiking, boat rides, and trekking all over the place. It was probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life. Mar and I were exhausted and somehow managed to catch a cab back to the hostel with the same boys. So now, we are going out to dinner and a few drinks. Tomorrow, off to Pula for scuba diving and then onto Italy and Spain. I cant cant wait! . I miss you guys mucho mucho and if you would like to look at pics of me and my new friends at the camp go to www.vdp.hr And check out the band Stillness on myspace.....they are one of the bands who I love from the camp.....we partied with the main singer in dreads. Okay, more later....who knows when. Bog from Croatia!
photo by: vila