itenery

Friday 9
1st TOUR SCHEDULED

Pick up at 8:45am ANA Kyoto Hotel

Kyoto/Nara Day Tour

Nijo Castle -- Kinkakuji Temple -- Kyoto Imperial Palace -- Kyoto Handicraft Center -- Todaiji Temple --Nara Deer Park -- Kasuga Taisha Shrine $150.00 paid

Saturday 10
Himeji Day Trip

shinkaisoku on the JR Tōkaidō line 90min.

Sunday 11
Miyajima (Itsukushima) Day Trip

Take a JR Shinkansen train to Hiroshima from Kyoto à take the JR Sanyo Line to Miyajimaguchi Station à Miyajimaguchi Station, it is a short walk to the ferry pier. Take JR ferry to Miyajima port.
Itsukushima Shrine and the Tori Gates

Mt. Misen ~ Hike to the Summit 2hrs using the Ropeway by way of Daisho-in Temple
Reikado Hall

Sunday Continued…
Hiroshima

~Peace Park ~ A-Bomb Dome ~

From Hiroshima Station, take tram line 2 or 6 to Genbaku-Domu mae station. ride takes 15 minutes and costs 150 yen.

~Hiroshima Castle

(12 minutes, 150 yen from Hiroshima Station by lines 1, 2 or 6). It is also a 10 minute walk from Shukkeien or a 15 minute walk from the Peace Park.) closes at 6pm.

Monday 12
Kyoto to Do:

Gion District ~ Shijo Avenue, which bisects the Gion district.

Checkout 11am

Kyotoà Tokyo Shinjuku station.

Check-in Shinjuku Washington Hotel

Nakamise-dori
Lunch
Tokyo Bay Cruise
Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba
Return to hotel 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday 14
LAST TOUR SCHEDULED

Pick up at Shinjuku Washington Hotel at 7:45am

Mt. Fuji Hakone 1 Day (return by shinkansen)
~Fuji Visitor Center
~Mt. Fuji 5th Station
~Lunch
~A Cruise on Lake Ashi
~Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
Drive to Odawara Station and board the shinkansen (Kodama/non-reserved).
Arrive in Tokyo around 6:30-8:00 p.m.

Thursday 15

Checkout 11amà To KIX Airport flight Departs 4:55pm

Need 2hr to check-in.

Arrive in ORD airport @ 2:20 pm ~ Depart 4:00 Arrive HOME @ 7:50 pm

Well? any suggestions?

It seems like forever I've been dying to go on this trip. I’ve spent more money on this trip then any single venture. But I’m proud that its all been in cash and no credit cards. Just when I talked myself into going and found my finger shockingly hit the 'confirm flight reservation' at Unitedairlines.com, I realized with heart pounding confusion and anger that.....I didn’t know where my passport was.

crap.

I looked for DAYS. then I got my paycheck and hurried to the Clerk of Court office..... I’m standing in line and guess what? I don’t have my birth certificate because apparently, it was with my passport. so i go all the way to the health department in Sanford and get a birth certificate and drive ALL the way back to Altamonte to turn in my passport request. Hope against HOPE it will be here before I leave in 4 weeks.

It took a week and a half. WOW. I think the SSC needs to find out what the federal passport people are doing right cause DANG. that was fast.

Meanwhile.. I cant find my camera.....I remember using it at work for Halloween. (check out my employees halloween pics on facebook.com) Who knows where it is. A employee could have borrowed it, my sister could have stolen it. more then likely though its with my passport and birth certificate and i will find it when i come back. You know the old saying "You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached."? That’s me. whoever first said that was thinking of me.

But now i have a new camera from Amazon.com. I've got a battery back up for my ipod. (its a 15hr flight!) I’ve got a separate battery for my camera. I’m electronically set....Did i mention that cool Learn Japanese game for the DS? ^_^ Sweet!

Yesss. I’ve spent too much money. I COULD have paid off my Visa CC. I COULD have paid my car payments down...I COULD never go to Japan at all and die a old lonely crotchety woman who comes back and haunts her family because she never got to do all the things she wanted to do in life and feel unfulfilled and trapped into a life of servitude taking care of grandma and a sister with two kids who doesn’t pay rent or clean up after herself or her kids.... You decide.

Well. Planning is everything. So I’m gonna PLAN LIKE CRAZY! and get mucho excitedo!