Tiendesitas - satisfy your cravings!

Pasig Travel Blog

TIENDESITAS FOOD COURT

Location: Tiendesitas compound, beside SM Hypermart.  C-5 cor Ortigas Ave Ext, Pasig City

Cuisine:  Mostly Filipino dishes

Preparation: Grilled, stewed, baked, roasted, fried, steamed, kinilaw (served raw and prepared in vinegar only), or ginataan (cooked with coconut milk)

Choices: seafood (crab, mussels, oysters, squid, clams, shrimp, fish), veggies, pork, beef, chicken, kambing (goat)

Beverages: soft drinks in can, local beers (San Miguel Pale, Light, or Strong; Red Horse beer), Nestea, Sago't Gulaman (Brown sugar-falvored drink with tapioca or jelly), fruit juices or shakes

Food that might be exotic to tourists but 'normal' dishes to Filipinos: crispy chicken skin, isaw (barbecued chicken or pork intestines), lechon (roasted suckling pig), crispy crablets (to be eaten with its shell) , nilasing na hipon (crispy baby shrimp to be eaten with its shell), ...I'll add more as I remember them (or see them on my next visit) :)

So now you know the reason I frequently go here - to satisfy my (Filipino) cravings! ;)  It's cheaper than going to restaurants and bigger servings if you're a loyal customer! :)

More photos of Tiendesitas in my review of: Fat Butchie's Food Stall, Tiendesitas

Pasig