Days 6 & 7

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Saturday was a pretty nondescript one. I got up early (for me) to hit the pool, but it way too crowded to enjoy. I ended up going to the casino floor for a free craps lesson before doing a little bit of gambling. Then I hung out at the brewpub to catch a little baseball while I waited for Erica (my friend) to wake up. Later that evening we went to the Ka show (cirque du soleil). I slept through it (to my credit, I was really tired and had already seen this show). The show is really cool and I totally recommend it. After the show we had planned on going to the forty deuce club but Erica got struck with a migraine, so she went back to the room and slept for the next twelve hours. I just gambled again this night. On Sunday we walked all up and down the strip. We saw the water show at the Bellagio, which was really entertaining and well worth the wait. I got to walk around all of the malls with Erica as she shopped for some clothes. We stumbled across this pretty cool aquarium in the Shops at Cesar's Palace and ended up eating dinner at the cafe in the hotel. It was a lot like Chili's, except for more expensive and a lower quality menu. Yeah, that good. After dinner we went across the street to catch a relaxing movie, but of course, nothing is ever as easy as you think it will be. Finding the ticket counter was a feat in itself, but the movie wasn't for another hour so we had to entertain ourselves with video games at the mini arcade. We saw "Knocked Up," and it was hilarious (four stars via netflix ratings).
Las Vegas