Back In Munich

Munich Travel Blog

I arrived and went to the Euro Youth Hostel, which was very close to the station. I checked in and dropped my things off. More about the hostel in the review here.

Afterwards, I left, and went out to the beer hall, hoping to catch the buffet. I did not have much time left. Why I chose to walk there, I don't know. I just wanted to get there, but could not run, since the ground was still icy. There was salt on the ground, but it did not seem effective. I still had to tread carefully, and did make it there. But I was too late, and missed the buffet. Maybe in my next visit to Munich. I just ate dinner somewhere else, which was not exactly good, and a waste.

Then returned to the hostel, and just relaxed and took care of some things. When using the internet, I had to get used to a keyboard, with letters arranged a little different, with some buttons having German letters. Then went to sleep.

alyssa_ob says:
I think there is actually an underground sidewalk along much of the pedestrian zone in Munich. We took that to get out of the blowing snow when we were there. We found it by accident - through the basement of a department store.
Posted on: Mar 29, 2010
Munich Hotels & Accommodations review
Very nice place to stay
Located close to the train station, the Euro Youth Hotel is a nice place to stay at. It is on the street, with other hostels and other places that ser… read entire review
Munich