Last minute adventures

Prague Travel Blog

I was going to stop writing last night, but many things happened until now. We are in the plane flying back to Barcelona… Last night everyone went to sleep quite early except me. As always, I went the reception with my Mac to check my emails from work. Around 1 am I was already sleeping until, all in a sudden, somebody punched me in the eye and on my breast! Shit! What’s happening! What’s going on? Who’s is being so violent with me? Yes, yes, I know everyone is wondering what happened…

Well, my girlfriend was hitting some other women in a dream, and it was so real, that she started hitting me!! Can you believe it? Imagine the scenario, sleeping peacefully in bed and suddenly someone starts punching you!!! I could go back to sleep, although with a bruise on my eye and a big pain in my breast ☺ Around 7 o’clock someone enters our room screaming… “ohh my God, oh my God, look what’s happening!!” This time was my mother all stressed out, jumping and screaming because it was snowing hard! Uffff… what a night!

We had breakfast quite early and I went to take some photos from the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle covered with snow.
It took us around 30 minutes to get to the airport. I guess they are very used to the snow and all public transportation works right on time. Most international flights are in Terminal 1, but our flight was in Terminal 2. Not a big deal, as both buildings are one next to the other. Once at the airport we bought some bottles of local champagne to take with us. We tried Skelt semi dry in the hotel, so we took 2 of the same and also some Rose Skelt brut… When I open it I will tell you how delicious it is! ☺

Be careful with the Prague Airport! We just ordered two orange juices and a cappuccino and they charged us 16 Euros!
They have free WiFi connection to the Internet… ;) but only for general use of the Internet, only http services at the standard port 80 are permitted.

This is the second country Tirso Jr. has visited for the last 5 months! ☺