AsiaIndiaChennai

Arun's Wedding(A trip to chennai)-Part 1

Chennai Travel Blog

It was some three months back when a friend of mine "Arun" came to me and told me that he is getting married and the the engagement is in few days i was a bit surprised as i was just having lunch with him few mins ago and he never told anything about it.Well ne-ways i congratulated him and asked the details ...
the Wedding day was decided and i was invited.i thought if i should attend or not. it was in Chennai and i was in Bangalore and trust me i have not too sure i called few of mu friends checked few travbuddies from chennai they gave me some description of place and what all places are there.
so among us in office we were 6 ppl who decided to go and booked our tickets(VOLVO Bus Tickets).
All set in motion and we were ready to drop the bomb.suddenly a friend of mine called and he got his tickets on train.so we were 4 again. luckily a friend of ours Ravi told that another friend Akhil is planning to go to chennai for Aruns Wedding and he is planning to take his innova.hmm sounds interesting .rather than getting into a bus at a absurd time we thought its better to take the drive...
and it was an added adventure as we could see the highway and some places on the way like vellore ,krishnagiri,
So i called up mani and got or bus tickets cancelled .and now Nagesh was a question to be answered he was not sure if he was going to come or not ..hmmm thts so bad you planning to miss your best buddies wedding.i was a bit excited as it was going to be my first time to a south indian wedding :).
so all set i went to office had a small discussion with Nagesh and then .i remembered i had not done the packing for the travel..
he he he ..So i just had to persuade a friend of mine to drop me home and let me get pack "As i had soled my bike"..Just came rushing to home.picked up my stuff and packed it.Came out and asked him to drop me to a rick person.i took the rick and went to HSR BDA complex where i was supposed to meet Ravi and Akhil.they were to drive us to Chennai.
I got there at the complex and called ravi who was on his way.after few mins of wait he came and i met him..
we decided to have a quick lunch.as it was going to be a tiring journey.
Ravi and me had a lunch consiting of puri sabji..in the meantime Akhil came and called us.we met him at the lunch place and got ready to drive to chennai...
Mani (Another friend of ours)and his wife..werre supposed to meet us at another place "SILK BOARD".
so we picked them up from there and decided time has come for us to head to chennai..
We started at 2:PM and all set to head to chennai in our innova..
This journal entry is a draft and has not been published yet. Please check back later!
Chennai Hotels & Accommodations review
The hotel was booked by our friend Arun for his wedding..so we dint had to pay for it :D... The hotel is centrally located close to the railway stati… read entire review