Our next stop - any recommendations for the best creme brulee in town???

Chicago Travel Blog

Haley, my niece/food critic, chose Chicago for her 12th birthday weekend getaway.  Her birthday is in July, but we've scheduled the trip for the first weekend in August.

As the creme brulee Auntie / Chauffeur / Planner, I am collecting recommendations for where we should go in our search for the best creme brulee in the United States.  Please weigh in and help us out!!

Recommendation #1 from TB festerwretch:  "I've been told that Bistro 110 has some of the best, but full disclosure, I've never been there myself. Anyway, their website is: http://www.bistro110restaurant.com/ "

Recommendation #2 from TB Soukshopper:  "hmmm, that's a tough question. There hasn't been any creme brulee that I didn't like. But here's a review of the best creme brulees in Chicago - good luck! http://www.boorah.com/restaurants/5463/IL/Chicago/best-Creme-Brulee.html"

Recommendation #3 from TB 34Chicago23 "Bistro 110 (110 East Pearson)just west of Water Tower on Michigan Ave should satisfy your taste for Creme Brulee."

That's two votes for Bistro 110 - guess that makes it a must see!

Thanks for your help, we will of course let everyone know our results (on the 9-10 rating scale).
TravellingAuntie says:
Awesome!! Thanks cmgervais!
Posted on: Mar 25, 2010
cmgervais says:
TIP: Le Bouchon on Damen in Bucktown has AMAZING creme brulee!
Posted on: Mar 25, 2010